So I'm starting to fall in love with the current printed trousers trends. They're perfect for any season and look great in a fitted form that clings to your curves. Whether it's a print, polka dots, or a floral pattern, I love them all, and they're popping up in stores everywhere.
Even though I live in Florida, and sometimes pants are sticky and hot, a cropped pant that hits the mid-calf can still work in the summer heat. And if you're not a pants person, printed shorts and just as bold and amazing. Pair them with a plain white t-shirt, oxford, or complimenting color and you've got a bold, but very polished look!
Do you love the printed trouser trend? What's your favorite print to wear?
1. ASOS - Floral Print
2. Zara - Floral Print Trousers
3. ASOS - Warehouse Tailored Pants in Print
4. J. Crew - Cafe Capri in Pop Are Polka Dot
5. J. Crew - Cafe Capri in Kaleidoscope Dot
6. Tory Burch - Owen Jacquard Dot Pant